• iOS: iOS does not only work over iPhones. These applications are built for the compatibility over MacBook, iPod Touch, and iPad as well. Generally speaking, iPad applications are difficult to create because of their specific development platforms. Our iOS development team uses Xcode which is Apple’s specific Integrated Development Environment (IDE). Designing, creating, executing, and debugging the applications is part of our team’s daily routine.
We understand the importance of precision and innovation without which it is impossible to define your company’s uniqueness in the pool of applications already present in the market.
• Android: By making use of the latest UX and Design techniques, our team creates revolutionary Android applications that instantly capture the mind of your audience. Depending on the scale of your project and the expectations attached to it, we use different technologies to develop your application. For Android, the technologies like Java, C/C++, Android DT, Android SDK, XML, SQLite, Eclipse, and Android Native Development Kit are used.
With the right implementation of the project structure, your application will seamlessly work over every device that is compatible with Android.
• Xamarin: The cross-development platform of Xamarin designs applications on a shared C# programmed codebase. If you’re planning to develop apps using Xamarin, it allows for an extensive debugging before shipping your application for publication. OneBigBit creates strong and secure Xamarin applications for your company at the best prices in the market.
• Wearables: The surge of wearables in the market is giving rise to this new platform for application development. Complicated or simple, the team at OneBigBit constructs, designs, and debugs the applications for you for all needs.
• Hybrid Apps: The increase in the use of multiple gadgets has confused the creators worldwide. With hybrid applications, OneBigBit promises the wide reach of your applications in the shortest span of time without compromising its quality.